AB... Amber Suddenly Gets Severe Stomach Pain—Dave Rushes Her to the Hospital, Where the Doctor Reveals She’s About to Become a Mother!
Amber Suddenly Gets Severe Stomach Pain—Dave Rushes Her to the Hospital, Where the Doctor Reveals She’s About to Become a Mother!
It started like an ordinary evening.
Amber had been spending time at home with Dave, laughing and talking about everything that had been happening in their lives. She seemed perfectly fine at first, but suddenly, her expression changed.
Amber placed a hand over her stomach.
“Dave… something’s wrong,” she whispered.
Dave immediately noticed the pain in her face.
“What happened? Where does it hurt?” he asked, becoming worried.
“My stomach… it hurts really bad,” Amber replied.
Within minutes, the pain became much more intense. Amber could barely stand, and Dave quickly grabbed his keys.
“We’re going to the hospital. Right now.”
Dave helped Amber into the car and rushed her to the emergency room. During the drive, Amber kept holding her stomach, wondering what could possibly be happening.
“I’ve never felt pain like this before,” she said.
Dave tried to stay calm.
“Just hold on. We’re almost there. The doctors will figure this out.”
When they arrived, nurses immediately brought Amber inside for an examination. Dave followed closely behind, clearly terrified that something serious was happening.
The doctor checked Amber’s vital signs and asked several questions.
“When did the pain begin?”
“About an hour ago,” Amber answered.
“Have you been feeling tired lately? Any nausea? Changes in your appetite?”
Amber paused.
“Actually… yes. I’ve been feeling unusually tired for the last couple of weeks. I just thought I was stressed.”
The doctor looked at Dave and then back at Amber.
“We’re going to run a few tests just to make sure everything is okay.”
Dave waited nervously outside while Amber underwent the examination.
Minutes felt like hours.
Finally, the doctor walked back into the room holding the test results.
Dave immediately stood up.
“Doctor, is she okay?”
The doctor smiled.
“Amber is going to be okay. But there’s something you both need to know.”
Amber looked confused.
“What is it?”
The doctor gently placed the report on the table.
“Amber… congratulations.”
Amber stared at the doctor.
“Congratulations for what?”
The doctor smiled again.
“You’re pregnant.”
Silence filled the room.
Dave’s eyes widened.
“Wait… what?”
Amber couldn't believe what she had just heard.
“I’m… pregnant?”
The doctor nodded.
“Yes. The tests confirm that you're expecting a baby.”
Amber covered her mouth as tears filled her eyes.
Dave stood completely speechless.
For a moment, neither of them knew what to say.
Then Dave slowly walked over to Amber and held her hand.
“We’re going to have a baby?”
Amber nodded through her tears.
“I don’t even know what to say…”
The doctor explained that the severe stomach pain needed to be monitored carefully, but the initial examination showed that Amber and the baby appeared stable. She would need follow-up appointments and additional tests to make sure everything continued normally.
Amber looked down at her stomach.
“All this time… there was a little baby growing inside me?”
Dave smiled, still trying to process the news.
“You had no idea?”
Amber shook her head.
“No. I thought I was just exhausted.”
Dave laughed nervously.
“Well… that explains a lot.”
Amber smiled for the first time since arriving at the hospital.
But then the doctor added something that immediately changed the mood.
“There is one more thing I want you both to understand. Because of the pain that brought you here today, Amber shouldn't ignore any unusual symptoms. If the pain returns or becomes worse, you need to come back immediately.”
Dave nodded seriously.
“Absolutely.”
Amber squeezed his hand.
“I promise.”
Later that night, Amber and Dave sat quietly in the hospital room.
The fear from earlier had slowly turned into excitement.
Dave placed his hand gently over Amber’s stomach.
“I still can't believe it.”
Amber smiled.
“Neither can I.”
“What do you think we’re having?” Dave asked.
Amber laughed.
“I have no idea.”
“A boy?”
“Maybe.”
“A girl?”
“Maybe.”
Dave grinned.
“Whatever it is, we're going to love that baby more than anything.”
Amber's eyes filled with tears again.
“I was so scared when the pain started. I thought something terrible was happening.”
Dave hugged her.
“And now we know something life-changing was happening.”
Amber rested her head against his shoulder.
That night, they left the hospital with a completely different future ahead of them.
What had started as a terrifying emergency had turned into one of the biggest surprises of their lives.
But Amber knew this was only the beginning.
She would have to face doctor appointments, prepare for motherhood, tell the family, and eventually reveal the shocking news to everyone.
And when the family finally found out that Amber was expecting a baby…
their reactions would leave everyone speechless.

Comments
Post a Comment