AB. Amber Asked Anthony to Keep Quiet While She Secretly Married Dave — But What Happened Next Shocked Everyone!

Amber Asked Anthony to Keep Quiet While She Secretly Married Dave — But What Happened Next Shocked Everyone!


Chapter 1: Amber's Secret

Amber pulled Anthony aside and spoke quietly.

"I need you to promise me something."

Anthony looked confused.

"What?"

"Don't tell anyone about Dave and me."

Anthony's eyes widened.

"Why?"

Amber took a deep breath.

"Because we're getting married."

Anthony was completely stunned.


Chapter 2: Anthony Agrees

Anthony didn't know what to say.

"You really want to marry Dave?"

Amber nodded.

"I do. But I don't want everyone involved in our business."

Anthony finally agreed.

"Okay. I'll keep it to myself."

Amber smiled.

"Thank you."

Neither of them realized how difficult that promise would become.


Chapter 3: The Secret Wedding

A few days later, Amber and Dave quietly exchanged vows with only a handful of people present.

There were no big announcements.

No social media posts.

No family celebration.

Amber believed she had finally managed to keep everything private.

But someone at the ceremony secretly took pictures.


Chapter 4: The Photos Leak

The next morning, Anthony received a shocking message.

It contained several photos of Amber and Dave at the wedding.

Anthony stared at his phone.

"Who sent me these?"

Then another message appeared:

"Your secret isn't going to stay secret for long."

Anthony immediately became worried.


Chapter 5: Everyone Finds Out

Before Amber could tell anyone herself, the wedding photos began circulating among the family.

People were shocked.

"Amber actually married Dave?"

Anthony realized the secret was officially out.

He immediately called Amber.

"We have a problem."

Amber answered nervously.

"What happened?"

"Everyone knows."


Chapter 6: Amber Confronts Anthony

Amber rushed over to Anthony.

"You promised me you wouldn't tell anyone!"

Anthony shook his head.

"I didn't!"

"I received the pictures from someone else."

Amber looked at her phone.

"Then who leaked them?"

Nobody had an answer.


Chapter 7: Dave Becomes Suspicious

Dave noticed Amber's reaction.

"What's wrong?"

Amber showed him the messages.

Dave's expression changed.

"Someone at our wedding must have taken those pictures."

Amber nodded.

"But why would they do this?"

Dave replied,

"Maybe they wanted everyone to find out."


Chapter 8: Anthony Finds a Clue

Anthony checked the original message again.

There was something unusual about it.

The sender had included a photo that had never been posted anywhere.

Anthony zoomed in.

In the background was a familiar person.

"Wait..."

Amber looked over his shoulder.

"Who is that?"

Anthony recognized them immediately.

"I know exactly who took this picture."


Chapter 9: The Confrontation

Amber and Anthony confronted the person they believed had leaked the photos.

But instead of denying it, the person smiled.

"You think I wanted to ruin your wedding?"

Amber demanded,

"Then why did you expose us?"

The person replied,

"Because you were hiding something much bigger than the marriage."

Amber froze.

"What are you talking about?"


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

The person pulled out a second envelope.

"This is the real reason I exposed the wedding."

Amber opened it.

Inside was a document containing information about Dave's past.

Amber's face went pale.

Dave looked at her.

"Don't believe everything you read."

Anthony stared at both of them.

"Then explain it."

Amber slowly looked at Dave.

"Why didn't you ever tell me about this?"

Dave remained silent.

And that silence left everyone with one terrifying question:

What was Dave hiding before he married Amber?

TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💍💔

Comments