UA. BREAKING 🚨 Larry Tells Bethany, “I Already Had the Divorce Papers Ready, But After Seeing Your Condition, I Want to Stay With You Forever! Please Forgive Me 😱
Chapter 1: Larry's Confession
Larry sat beside Bethany's hospital bed, unable to take his eyes off her.
The divorce papers were still inside his briefcase.
He had traveled to Miami determined to end their marriage.
But after watching Bethany fight through her medical emergency, something inside him changed.
Larry finally took her hand.
"Bethany, I need to tell you the truth."
She looked at him weakly.
"What is it?"
Larry's eyes filled with tears.
"I already had the divorce papers ready."
Bethany stared at him in shock.
Chapter 2: The Words Bethany Never Expected
Larry continued.
"I came here thinking I was going to end our marriage."
"But then I saw you lying here, and I realized something."
He struggled to speak.
"I don't want to spend the rest of my life without you."
Bethany's eyes immediately filled with tears.
"Larry..."
He squeezed her hand.
"Please forgive me."
Chapter 3: Bethany's Heartbreak
Bethany looked away.
"You were really going to divorce me?"
Larry nodded.
"Yes."
Her voice trembled.
"After everything we've been through?"
"I know."
Larry didn't make excuses.
"I was angry. I was hurt. I thought walking away would solve everything."
"But seeing you in that hospital bed made me realize that none of those arguments mattered compared with losing you."
Chapter 4: Larry Makes a Promise
Larry opened his briefcase.
Bethany saw the divorce documents inside.
Larry pulled them out and placed them on the table.
"I don't want these anymore."
He slowly closed the folder.
"I want to stay with you."
Bethany stared at him.
"Forever?"
Larry nodded.
"Forever."
Chapter 5: The Question That Stops Larry
Bethany suddenly asked,
"But what happens when we leave this hospital?"
Larry looked confused.
"What do you mean?"
"What happens when life gets difficult again?"
Her question stunned him.
Bethany continued,
"Will you still choose me when you're angry?"
Larry didn't immediately answer.
Then he said,
"That's what I need to prove."
Chapter 6: An Emotional Apology
Larry leaned closer.
"I'm not asking you to forget everything I've done."
"I'm asking you to give me the chance to show you that I can do better."
Bethany wiped away her tears.
"I wanted you to fight for us long before I ended up in this hospital."
Larry lowered his head.
"I know."
"And I'm sorry it took almost losing you for me to understand."
Chapter 7: Brooke Overhears Everything
Outside the room, Brooke had accidentally heard part of the conversation.
She walked inside with tears in her eyes.
"Dad..."
Larry looked at her.
"I heard what you said."
Brooke looked at Bethany.
"Mom deserves to know whether you're serious."
Larry nodded.
"I am."
Brooke asked,
"Then what are you going to do?"
Larry answered immediately.
"Whatever it takes to rebuild the trust I destroyed."
Chapter 8: Bethany Isn't Ready
Despite Larry's emotional confession, Bethany wasn't ready to simply forget everything.
"I love you," she admitted.
"But love doesn't erase everything that happened."
Larry nodded.
"I understand."
She continued,
"If we're going to stay together, things have to change."
Larry promised that they would.
No more threats.
No more using divorce as a weapon during arguments.
No more letting outside voices control their marriage.
Chapter 9: The Divorce Papers Are Put Away
Larry took the divorce documents and placed them back inside his briefcase.
But this time, he wasn't carrying them toward an attorney's office.
He was taking them home to be destroyed.
Bethany watched him.
"You're really serious?"
Larry smiled through his tears.
"I came to Miami ready to end our marriage."
"Now I'm leaving Miami ready to fight for it."
Bethany finally reached for his hand.
Chapter 10: What Happened Next?
Later that night, Larry remained beside Bethany's hospital bed.
He didn't know exactly what their future would look like.
Neither did Bethany.
But for the first time in months, they weren't discussing how to end their marriage.
They were discussing how to save it.
Larry leaned toward Bethany.
"Please forgive me."
Bethany looked at him for a long moment.
"I can't promise everything will be perfect."
Larry nodded.
"I don't need perfect."
She squeezed his hand.
"Then start by staying."
Larry smiled.
"I'm not going anywhere."
The divorce papers that Larry had once considered the beginning of his new life were now sitting unopened in his briefcase.
And as Bethany recovered, Larry realized something he should have understood much earlier:
Sometimes you don't realize what someone means to you until you're faced with the possibility of losing them forever.
But one question remained...
Can Larry truly repair the damage and earn Bethany's trust again, or will the pain of the past eventually come back between them? 😱💔
TO BE CONTINUED...
If he will leave his exes and others out of there merrage and stop letting them disrespect Bethany or running around acting single leaving Bethany home and she will loose attitude they can make it with work
ReplyDelete