UA... BREAKING Bethany Thought Her New Skinny Boby Would Save Her Marriage, But Larry Already Signed the Divorce Papers and Forces Her to Sign Too, Suddenly Then Jesse and Charlotte Arrive
BREAKING Bethany Thought Her New Skinny Boby Would Save Her Marriage, But Larry Already Signed the Divorce Papers and Forces Her to Sign Too, Suddenly Then Jesse and Charlotte Arrive
Bethany stood in front of the bedroom mirror, barely recognizing herself.
Months of dieting, exercise, and recovering from surgery had completely transformed her appearance. She smiled, believing that all the sacrifices she had made would finally convince Larry to give their marriage another chance.
"This is going to fix everything," she whispered to herself.
She carefully chose her favorite dress, fixed her hair, and drove to Larry's house with a small box containing old family photos and her wedding ring.
She hoped this would be the beginning of a new chapter.
But when she reached the house, the atmosphere felt cold.
Larry was sitting quietly at the dining table.
A large envelope rested in front of him.
Without smiling, he looked up.
"You came."
Bethany nodded.
"I wanted us to talk."
Larry slowly pushed the envelope across the table.
"I've already made my decision."
Bethany opened it.
Her smile disappeared instantly.
Inside were officially prepared divorce papers.
She quickly flipped through the pages.
Every signature line on Larry's side had already been completed.
Her hands began to shake.
"You... already signed them?"
Larry nodded.
"I did."
Bethany's eyes filled with tears.
"I changed everything about myself."
"I worked so hard."
"I thought if I looked different... maybe you'd fall in love with me again."
Larry looked down at the table.
"This isn't about your appearance."
Bethany's voice cracked.
"Then why?"
Larry took a deep breath.
"We've been hurting each other for too long."
"I don't want us to spend the rest of our lives fighting."
He gently slid a pen toward her.
"Please sign."
Bethany stared at the pen but couldn't move.
"I can't."
Larry remained silent.
Minutes passed.
Finally, he spoke again.
"If we keep delaying this, we'll only create more pain."
Bethany stood up.
"No."
"I'm not signing."
She pushed the papers away.
Suddenly—
The front door swung open.
Jesse and Charlotte rushed inside after hearing raised voices.
"What's going on?" Jesse asked.
Charlotte immediately noticed the divorce papers on the table.
Her face changed.
"Wait..."
"You brought her here just to sign these?"
Larry stood up.
"It has to end."
Charlotte walked over to Bethany, who was struggling to hold back tears.
"Are you okay?"
Bethany quietly shook her head.
"I thought today was going to save my marriage."
Instead...
"It became the day I lost it."
Jesse looked at Larry.
"Are you absolutely sure this is what you want?"
Larry didn't answer immediately.
The room became completely silent.
Charlotte picked up the family photos Bethany had brought.
She slowly looked through them.
Wedding pictures.
Birthday celebrations.
Holiday memories.
Years of smiles.
Charlotte quietly placed them back on the table.
"These pictures remind me that once upon a time... both of you were happy."
Bethany wiped away her tears.
"I wasn't trying to change who I am."
"I just wanted one more chance."
Larry closed his eyes.
For a brief moment, doubt crossed his face.
But before anyone could speak again, the family lawyer walked into the room.
"I'm sorry to interrupt," the lawyer said.
"But today's appointment was scheduled to finalize the paperwork."
Everyone froze.
Bethany slowly picked up the pen.
Her hands trembled.
The room was completely silent.
Just before the pen touched the paper...
Charlotte gently placed her hand over Bethany's.
"Don't sign because you're being pressured."
"Only sign if it's truly what you want."
Bethany looked at Charlotte.
Then at Jesse.
Finally...
She looked at Larry.
The pen hovered over the signature line.
No one breathed.
No one moved.
The future of their marriage rested on a single signature.
To be continued...

Comments
Post a Comment