UA... BREAKING Bethany Is Sleeping When Jesse Video Calls to Check on Her, Suddenly Larry Answers the Call and Furiously Wakes Bethany Up

 BREAKING  Bethany Is Sleeping When Jesse Video Calls to Check on Her, Suddenly Larry Answers the Call and Furiously Wakes Bethany Up 


The afternoon sun streamed softly through the curtains as Bethany rested on the couch. A few days had passed since she returned home from the hospital after her surgery, and her doctor had made one thing very clear:

"She needs plenty of rest."

Larry had followed those instructions carefully. He made sure Bethany took her medication on time, helped her move around the house, and even learned to cook a few simple meals so she wouldn't have to worry about anything.

After lunch, Bethany finally drifted into a deep sleep.

Larry smiled as he covered her with a blanket.

"She needs this," he whispered.

He quietly walked into the kitchen.

A few moments later...

Bethany's phone, resting on the coffee table, suddenly began ringing.

📱 Incoming Video Call: Jesse

Larry glanced toward the sleeping Bethany.

The phone continued vibrating.

Buzz...

Buzz...

Buzz...

The call wouldn't stop.

Larry hesitated.

"What if it's an emergency?"

Not wanting to ignore it, he picked up the phone and answered the video call.

The screen lit up.

Jesse immediately smiled.

"Hey, Bethany! I wanted to check on—"

His smile disappeared when he saw Larry instead.

"Larry?"

Larry frowned.

"She's asleep."

Jesse looked relieved.

"I wasn't trying to bother her. I just wanted to see how she's doing after the surgery."

Larry's expression hardened.

"You've called three times today."

"I was worried," Jesse replied calmly.

Larry crossed his arms.

"She doesn't need stress right now."

Jesse sighed.

"I wasn't calling to argue."

"I only wanted to make sure she's okay."

Larry glanced toward Bethany, still sleeping peacefully.

Then he looked back at the screen.

"I'll tell her you called."

Just as Larry was about to end the conversation, Jesse said,

"Wait... can I at least see that she's okay?"

Larry paused.

He wasn't sure what to do.

After a moment, he walked over to the couch.

"Bethany..."

She didn't respond.

Larry gently tapped her shoulder.

"Bethany... wake up."

Still half asleep, she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hmm... what's wrong?"

Larry held up the phone.

"Jesse's calling."

Bethany looked surprised.

"Jesse?"

She rubbed her eyes and sat up carefully.

Jesse smiled with relief.

"There you are."

"I've been worried about you."

Bethany smiled weakly.

"I'm doing better every day."

"I just needed some sleep."

"I'm glad to hear that," Jesse replied.

"For a while, nobody knew how your surgery was going."

Bethany thanked him for checking in.

But Larry remained unusually quiet.

Watching the conversation, he couldn't hide the concern on his face.

After a few minutes, Bethany ended the call.

She looked over at Larry.

"You seem upset."

Larry took a deep breath.

"I just don't want anything adding stress while you're recovering."

Bethany reached for his hand.

"He was only checking on me."

"I know," Larry admitted.

"I guess I've just been worried ever since the surgery."

Bethany smiled gently.

"You've been taking care of me every single day."

"I appreciate it more than you know."

Larry finally relaxed.

"I almost lost you."

"I don't want to take any chances."

Bethany squeezed his hand.

"You didn't lose me."

"I'm still here."

Larry smiled.

"And I'm planning to keep you here for a very long time."

The tension in the room faded.

Bethany laughed softly.

"I think my doctor would say arguing is worse for my recovery than a video call."

Larry laughed too.

"You're probably right."

He helped her back onto the couch and adjusted her blanket.

"No more interruptions."

Bethany smiled.

"Deal."

As she closed her eyes again, Larry quietly silenced her phone and placed it on the nearby table.

This time, nothing would disturb her rest.

Outside, the afternoon sun continued to shine—a reminder that while recovery would take time, each peaceful day brought Bethany one step closer to getting her strength back.

Comments

  1. Larry gets upset over her ex but runs around with his ex lies to Bethany where there going calls like a daily weather man to involve sharra in his merrage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment