SR OMG! Bethany goes to Wayne and says, "I want a Divorce from Larry, and I want all of his property transferred into my name. I need your help to make it Happen." See full Script ..

OMG! Bethany goes to Wayne and says, "I want a Divorce from Larry, and I want all of his property transferred into my name. I need your help to make it Happen."


Bethany had reached her breaking point.

After weeks of sleepless nights, endless arguments, and feeling betrayed by Larry over and over again, she decided she could no longer continue living in a marriage filled with pain. Early the next morning, dressed in black and carrying a thick folder of documents, Bethany drove straight to Wayne's office.

The moment Wayne saw her walk through the door, he knew something serious had happened.

"Bethany... are you okay?" he asked with concern.

She slowly sat down, took a deep breath, and looked him directly in the eyes.

"Wayne, I want a divorce from Larry."

The room instantly fell silent.

Wayne couldn't believe what he had just heard. He had seen Bethany and Larry fight before, but he never imagined she would finally make the decision to end the marriage.

Bethany placed the folder on Wayne's desk.

"I've made up my mind," she continued. "I want a divorce from Larry, and I want all of his property transferred into my name. I need your help to make it happen."

Wayne looked through the documents one by one. There were photos, financial records, text messages, and notes Bethany claimed would support her case.

"Are you absolutely sure about this?" Wayne asked.

Bethany nodded without hesitation.

"This isn't about revenge anymore. I've given Larry too many chances. Every promise he made was broken. I'm done."

Wayne leaned back in his chair.

"If we're going to move forward, we need strong legal evidence. The court won't simply transfer someone's property without valid reasons."

Bethany replied confidently, "That's why I've been collecting everything for months. I was preparing for this day."

As Wayne continued reviewing the evidence, his expression became more serious.

"This could become one of the biggest legal battles either of you has ever faced," he warned.

Meanwhile, Larry had no idea what was happening.

He was relaxing at home when his phone suddenly rang.

"Mr. Larry," the caller said. "You may want to contact your attorney immediately."

Larry frowned.

"Why? What's going on?"

"I'm afraid divorce paperwork is being prepared."

Larry's face turned pale.

"What?!"

He immediately grabbed his keys and rushed out the door, trying to figure out who could be behind it.

Back at Wayne's office, Bethany signed the first set of legal papers.

The sound of her signature hitting the page echoed through the room.

Wayne looked at her one last time.

"Once these documents are filed, there's no turning back."

Bethany didn't hesitate.

"I'm ready."

Just as Wayne reached for the envelope containing the divorce petition, the office door suddenly swung open.

Larry stood frozen at the entrance.

His eyes locked onto Bethany... then onto the papers spread across Wayne's desk.

"What... are you doing?" Larry asked in disbelief.

Bethany slowly stood up.

"I'm ending this marriage."

Larry took another step into the office.

"You want a divorce?"

Bethany looked him straight in the eyes.

"Yes... and this time, nothing you say is going to change my mind."

The room fell completely silent as Wayne held the signed documents in his hands.

Would Larry convince Bethany to reconsider... or was this truly the end of their marriage?

Only the next chapter will reveal the shocking truth.

Comments