SR BREAKING: Hope & Faith Lose Control and Hit Brooke With Their Car Isaiah's Emergency Call to Bethany Changes Everything.
BREAKING: Hope & Faith Lose Control and Hit Brooke With Their Car! Isaiah's Emergency Call to Bethany Changes Everything...
It was supposed to be an ordinary afternoon.
Brooke had just left the neighborhood café after meeting with a friend. She decided to walk home, hoping the fresh air would clear her mind after weeks of stress and family drama.
Across the street, Hope and Faith sat inside their car.
Neither of them had planned for the day to end in disaster.
Hope was still furious about an argument she had with Brooke earlier that morning.
"I can't believe she embarrassed us like that," Hope said, gripping the steering wheel.
Faith sighed.
"Let's just talk to her and get this over with."
Hope nodded and slowly drove toward Brooke.
Brooke noticed the car pulling alongside her and stopped walking.
She rolled her eyes.
"I don't want any more drama today."
Hope stepped out of the car.
"You owe us an explanation!"
Brooke folded her arms.
"I don't owe either of you anything."
The argument quickly became louder.
People walking nearby began stopping to watch.
Faith repeatedly tried to calm everyone down.
"Please... let's leave."
But Hope was too angry to listen. Brooke turned around and started walking away.
Hope quickly got back into the driver's seat.
"I am not letting her walk away again."
Faith looked nervous.
"Hope... don't!"
Hope pressed the accelerator, intending only to pull alongside Brooke.
But in her anger, she misjudged the distance.
The car suddenly lurched forward.
THUD!
Brooke was knocked to the pavement.
The street fell silent.
Hope slammed on the brakes.
Her face turned completely pale.
"Oh no..."
Faith covered her mouth.
"Brooke!"
Both sisters rushed out of the car. Just then, Isaiah arrived after receiving a message from Brooke asking if they could meet.
The moment he saw Brooke lying on the ground, he froze.
"No..."
He sprinted toward her.
"Brooke! Stay with me!"
Brooke slowly opened her eyes.
"I... I'm okay..."
"No, don't move," Isaiah said, kneeling beside her.
His hands trembled as he reached for his phone.
Without hesitation, he called Bethany. Bethany answered on the first ring.
"Isaiah?"
His voice cracked.
"Bethany... it's Brooke."
Her heart instantly sank.
"What happened?"
"There was an accident."
Bethany stood up so quickly she nearly dropped her phone.
"Is she hurt?"
Isaiah struggled to keep his composure.
"Hope's car hit her."
For several seconds, Bethany couldn't speak.
Then she grabbed her keys.
"I'm coming right now!"
Larry overheard the conversation.
"What happened?"
"Brooke's been hit!"
Without another word, both of them rushed out the door. Back at the scene, Hope had completely broken down.
"I swear I didn't mean for this to happen."
Faith hugged her tightly as tears streamed down both of their faces.
Nearby witnesses had already called for emergency responders.
Isaiah refused to leave Brooke's side.
"You'll be okay."
Brooke managed a weak smile.
"You always worry too much."
Isaiah smiled through tears.
"And you always tell me that." Minutes later, Bethany and Larry arrived.
The moment Bethany saw Brooke on the ground, she ran toward her.
"Oh my goodness..."
She gently held Brooke's hand.
"I'm here."
Brooke squeezed her hand weakly.
"I'll be okay."
Bethany looked toward Hope and Faith.
Her expression changed from relief to disbelief.
"What happened?"
Hope couldn't even make eye contact.
"I lost my temper."
Faith added through tears,
"It happened so fast."
Bethany took a deep breath.
"This is exactly why anger is so dangerous."
No one argued.
Everyone knew she was right. Soon, the ambulance arrived.
Emergency responders carefully examined Brooke before placing her onto a stretcher.
Isaiah climbed into the ambulance beside her.
Before the doors closed, Brooke reached for Bethany's hand one last time.
"Don't let this tear everyone apart."
Bethany nodded with tears in her eyes.
"I promise."
The ambulance drove away with its lights flashing. The once-busy street was now eerily quiet.
Hope stood beside the damaged car, staring at the road where Brooke had fallen.
"I wish I could take it back."
Faith placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.
"We can't change what happened."
Larry looked at everyone gathered there.
"Today is a reminder that one moment of uncontrolled anger can change lives forever."
Bethany watched the ambulance disappear into the distance.
She whispered a silent prayer.
"Please let Brooke recover."
As the sun slowly set, every person standing there realized that nothing would ever be the same again. The accident had left more than physical injuries—it had shaken friendships, tested loyalties, and forced everyone to face the consequences of acting in anger.
The road ahead would be filled with difficult conversations, forgiveness, and healing—but for now, all anyone could do was hope that Brooke would make it through.
Comments
Post a Comment