AZ... Finn Was About to Propose to Destiny... But Bethany Suddenly Saw Everything!

 Finn Was About to Propose to Destiny... But Bethany Suddenly Saw Everything!


The evening was supposed to be perfect.

Finn had spent weeks planning every detail of the surprise proposal. The park was beautifully decorated with glowing lights, fresh flowers, and dozens of candles leading to a small gazebo overlooking the lake. A violinist softly played romantic music as close friends waited nearby, excited to witness the special moment.

Destiny had no idea what was about to happen.

When Finn invited her for what he called "a simple evening walk," she happily agreed, never imagining the life-changing surprise waiting for her.

As they reached the gazebo, Destiny noticed the decorations and stopped in her tracks.

"Finn... what's all this?" she asked with a smile.

Finn took a deep breath, held her hands, and looked into her eyes.

"Destiny, you've changed my life in so many ways. Through every challenge and every happy moment, you've been by my side."

Everyone quietly watched as Finn slowly reached into his jacket pocket.

He pulled out a small velvet box.

The crowd gasped.

Destiny covered her mouth in complete shock.

Finn slowly dropped to one knee.

"Destiny... will you—"

Before he could finish, someone called out from behind the crowd.

"WAIT!"

Every head turned.

Bethany stood at the entrance of the gazebo, breathing heavily as if she had rushed there without stopping.

The music came to an abrupt halt.

Destiny looked stunned.

"Bethany? What are you doing here?"

Bethany walked forward, her expression serious.

"I'm sorry for interrupting," she said. "But before this proposal happens, there's something everyone deserves to know."

The guests exchanged nervous glances.

Finn slowly stood up, still holding the ring box.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

Bethany held up a folder she had been carrying.

"I recently discovered information that could change everything."

Destiny's smile slowly faded.

"What kind of information?"

Bethany looked at both of them.

"I don't want either of you making a lifelong decision without talking through something important first."

The joyful atmosphere instantly turned tense.

Finn frowned.

"If this is true, we should discuss it privately."

Destiny nodded, confused but calm.

"I agree. Let's hear her out before making any decisions."

The guests quietly stepped back, realizing the proposal would have to wait.

Finn gently closed the ring box and slipped it back into his pocket.

"I planned tonight because I love you," he told Destiny. "That hasn't changed. But I also want us to start our future with honesty."

Destiny squeezed his hand.

"Whatever this is, we'll face it together."

Bethany lowered the folder.

"I never wanted to ruin your moment. I only wanted to make sure you both had all the facts before taking the next step."

The three of them walked away from the gazebo to have a private conversation, leaving everyone wondering what Bethany had discovered.

Would Finn still ask the question after the truth came out?

Or had Bethany's unexpected arrival changed the course of their future forever?

The answer would leave everyone waiting for the next chapter.

Comments