Bethany Screamed at Brooke... Then Larry Shocked Everyone With a Slap!
The family gathering started peacefully, but beneath the smiles, everyone could feel the tension growing between Bethany and Brooke.
For weeks, the two had been arguing over misunderstandings, broken promises, and hurt feelings. Isaiah noticed the uneasy atmosphere and quietly hoped the day would end without another confrontation.
Instead, everything spiraled out of control.
As everyone gathered in the living room, Bethany suddenly stood up and pointed directly at Brooke.
"I've had enough!" Bethany shouted. "Every time something goes wrong, you're right in the middle of it!"
The room fell silent.
Brooke looked stunned.
"I didn't do anything to deserve this," Brooke replied softly, trying to keep her emotions under control.
But Bethany refused to calm down.
"You've been hiding things from all of us! Stop pretending you're innocent!"
Brooke's eyes filled with tears as everyone watched the emotional exchange.
Isaiah stepped forward.
"Bethany, please... let's talk about this calmly."
But before anyone could stop her, Bethany continued yelling, her voice echoing throughout the house.
Brooke could no longer hold back her emotions.
"I'm tired of being blamed for everything!" she cried. "I've always tried to keep this family together."
The argument grew louder by the second.
Larry, who had been standing quietly in the corner, finally stepped between them.
"That's enough!" he shouted.
For a brief moment, everyone thought the fight was over.
Then, in a split second, Larry raised his hand and slapped Brooke across the face.
The loud smack echoed through the room.
Everyone gasped.
Isaiah's eyes widened in disbelief.
"Larry... what have you done?" he shouted as he rushed to Brooke's side.
Brooke held her cheek, too shocked to speak. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled to process what had just happened.
The room was completely silent.
Bethany's anger instantly disappeared.
She stared at Larry with disbelief.
"I... I never wanted this," Bethany whispered, her voice trembling.
Larry looked down at his own hand, realizing the seriousness of what he had just done.
"I lost control," he said quietly. "I shouldn't have done that."
Isaiah stood protectively in front of Brooke.
"Stay away from her!" he yelled.
Brooke slowly stood up, wiping away her tears.
"I trusted both of you," she said with a broken voice. "I never imagined my own family would hurt me like this."
Without saying another word, she turned and walked toward the front door.
Isaiah followed her immediately, refusing to let her leave alone.
Inside the house, guilt filled the room.
Bethany sat on the couch crying.
Larry remained frozen, unable to believe the consequences of his actions.
Hours later, Isaiah took Brooke to a quiet park so she could calm down.
"You don't have to go through this alone," he told her gently.
Brooke looked up at him with tears in her eyes.
"I don't know if I can ever forgive them."
Meanwhile, back at the house, Larry admitted to Bethany that his anger had destroyed everything.
"I let my emotions control me," he said. "If Brooke never forgives me... I'll have to live with that."
Bethany nodded sadly.
"We all made mistakes today. Now we have to face the consequences."
As night fell, Brooke looked at her phone and saw dozens of missed calls from Larry and Bethany.
Her finger hovered over the screen...
Should she answer and give them a chance to explain?
Or was this the moment that would change their family forever?
To be continued...

Comments
Post a Comment