AP. 🚨 Breaking:Charlotte's plan backfires! She secretly brings Bethany's ex-boyfriend to the hospital to see Bethany, but Larry walks in and catches them together. Furious, Larry completely loses his temper!😱

🚨 Breaking:Charlotte's plan backfires! She secretly brings Bethany's ex-boyfriend to the hospital to see Bethany, but Larry walks in and catches them together. Furious, Larry completely loses his temper!😱


Chapter 1: Charlotte's Secret Plan

Charlotte believed Bethany needed someone from her past to lift her spirits.

After everything Bethany had been through, Charlotte secretly contacted Bethany's ex-boyfriend and asked him to visit her at the hospital.

"Maybe seeing someone who knew her before Larry will help her feel better," Charlotte thought.

But Charlotte knew Larry would never approve.

So she decided not to tell him.

That decision would soon come back to haunt her.


Chapter 2: The Unexpected Visitor

Bethany was resting in her hospital room when the door suddenly opened.

She looked up—and froze.

Standing there was her ex-boyfriend.

"Wait... what are you doing here?"

He smiled.

"Charlotte called me. She thought you might want someone familiar around."

Bethany was shocked.

"I haven't seen you in years."

The two began talking about old memories.

For the first time in days, Bethany laughed.

But neither realized Larry was already heading toward the room.


Chapter 3: Larry Walks In

Larry arrived at the hospital carrying flowers.

He opened the door expecting to find Bethany alone.

Instead, he stopped dead.

Bethany's ex was sitting beside her bed.

Larry's expression immediately changed.

"Who is that?"

Bethany turned around.

"Larry, wait..."

But Larry was already furious.

"You brought HIM here?"

Bethany quickly replied,

"I didn't ask him to come!"

Larry looked toward her ex.

"Then why are you sitting here with my wife?"

The room instantly became tense.


Chapter 4: Charlotte's Secret Is Exposed

Charlotte suddenly appeared in the hallway.

Larry saw her.

"Charlotte!"

She froze.

"Yes?"

"Did you bring him here?"

Charlotte couldn't answer.

Larry immediately realized the truth.

"You did this?"

Charlotte tried to explain.

"I thought Bethany needed someone from her past—"

Larry interrupted.

"This wasn't your decision to make!"

Charlotte apologized.

But Larry was too angry to listen.


Chapter 5: Larry Loses His Temper

Larry's voice rose as his frustration boiled over.

"Bethany is recovering in this hospital, and you thought bringing her ex here behind my back was a good idea?"

Charlotte tried to calm him down.

"Larry, please."

"No!"

Larry took a deep breath and stepped away rather than allowing the confrontation to become physical.

Bethany looked at him.

"Larry, you're scaring me."

Those words immediately stopped him.

Larry realized he had allowed his anger to take control.

He stepped back.

"You're right."


Chapter 6: Bethany Explains

Bethany looked directly at Larry.

"I didn't know Charlotte was bringing him."

Larry's anger shifted into confusion.

"You really didn't?"

"No."

Bethany explained that she had only spoken with her ex because she was surprised by the visit.

Larry looked toward her ex.

"Then why didn't you leave?"

Her ex answered calmly.

"Because Bethany asked me about some things from her past. I wasn't here to cause problems."

Larry remained skeptical.

But he finally stopped shouting.


Chapter 7: Charlotte Admits Everything

Charlotte eventually admitted she had intentionally kept the visit secret.

"I thought Larry would get angry and stop me."

Larry stared at her.

"Exactly. That's why you should have told me."

Charlotte apologized.

"I thought I was helping Bethany."

Bethany shook her head.

"Charlotte, you can't manipulate people into reconnecting just because you think it's good for them."

Charlotte realized she had crossed a line.


Chapter 8: The Ex Reveals One More Secret

Before leaving, Bethany's ex turned to Larry.

"There's something else you should know."

Larry immediately became suspicious.

"What?"

He explained that Charlotte had told him Larry and Bethany's marriage was practically over.

Bethany looked shocked.

"Charlotte told you that?"

Charlotte's face went pale.

Larry turned toward her.

"So you didn't just bring him here."

"You also gave him a completely different story about our marriage?"

Charlotte had no answer.


Chapter 9: Larry Makes a Decision

Larry stepped into the hallway and took a moment to calm down.

Bethany followed him.

"You can't let Charlotte's choices destroy us."

Larry nodded.

"I know."

He admitted that he had overreacted when he first walked into the room.

"I was shocked, and I let my anger take control."

Bethany gently replied,

"I understand why you were upset. But I need you to trust me too."

Larry looked at her.

"I will."


Chapter 10: What Happened Next?

Charlotte eventually apologized to both Larry and Bethany.

Her attempt to secretly reconnect Bethany with her ex had completely backfired.

Instead of helping Bethany recover, she had created an explosive confrontation at the hospital.

Larry later returned to Bethany's room with the flowers he had brought earlier.

He placed them beside her bed.

"I owe you an apology."

Bethany smiled faintly.

"And I owe you one for not telling you sooner that he was here."

Larry shook his head.

"That's not on you. Charlotte created this situation."

Bethany reached for his hand.

"But what matters is what we do now."

Larry squeezed her hand.

For once, they agreed that outside interference wouldn't decide the future of their marriage.

But just as the tension seemed to disappear, Larry's phone suddenly rang.

It was his attorney.

"Larry, we need to talk. I've just received some information about Bethany's ex that could change everything."

Larry's face immediately changed.

Bethany looked at him.

"What happened?"

Larry slowly lowered the phone.

"I don't know yet."

TO BE CONTINUED... 😱💔

Comments