SR... OMG ๐ฑ Larry Calls Bethany and Sets the Final Court Date for Their Divorce! ๐ What Bethany Response ๐ฐ See Full Skit ๐
OMG Larry Calls Bethany and Sets the Final Court Date for Their Divorce! What Bethany Response
Bethany was sitting alone in her living room, staring out the window, unable to stop thinking about everything that had happened between her and Larry. Deep down, she hoped there was still a chance to fix their marriage.
Suddenly, her phone rang.
She looked at the screen and froze.
"Larry Calling..."
Her hands trembled as she answered.
"Hello..."
Larry's voice was calm but serious.
"Bethany... I just wanted to let you know that I spoke with my attorney this morning. The court has officially scheduled our final divorce hearing."
For a moment, Bethany couldn't say a word.
Tears slowly filled her eyes.
"Larry... are you really sure this is what you want?" she asked softly.
Larry took a deep breath.
"I waited a long time, Bethany. I gave us more chances than I can count. But I think it's time for both of us to move on."
Bethany began crying.
"I know I made mistakes. If I could go back, I'd change everything. I never imagined we'd end up here."
Larry remained silent for a few seconds.
"I appreciate you saying that... but the court date is set for next Friday. I wanted you to hear it from me instead of receiving the notice unexpectedly."
Bethany wiped away her tears.
"So... this is really the end?"
Larry quietly replied,
"Unless something truly changes before then."
The call ended.
Bethany sat on the couch holding her phone, replaying every memory they had shared together. She realized that sometimes apologies come after too much damage has already been done.
The next morning, Bethany made a decision. Instead of giving up, she wrote Larry a heartfelt letter explaining how much she regretted her actions and asking if they could meet one last time before the court hearing.
When Larry received the letter, he stared at it for several minutes without opening it.
Would he read it?
Would he agree to meet Bethany?
Or would he walk into court and end their marriage forever?
The answer could change both of their lives forever...

Comments
Post a Comment