Larry Was About to Give Sharra His Old Phone, but Bethany Suddenly Stopped Him!
Larry Was About to Give Sharra His Old Phone, but Bethany Suddenly Stopped Him!
It was a quiet afternoon when Larry finally decided it was time to replace his old phone. After buying a brand-new one, he placed the old phone on the kitchen table and smiled.
"This phone still works perfectly," Larry said. "Instead of leaving it in a drawer, I'll give it to Sharra. She mentioned her phone has been acting up."
Just as Larry picked up the phone and started walking toward the front door, Bethany walked into the room.
"Wait!" Bethany shouted.
Larry froze and turned around. "What's wrong?"
Bethany looked at the phone with a serious expression.
"You can't give that phone away."
Larry frowned. "Why not? It's my old phone."
Bethany folded her arms.
"Because you forgot what's still inside it."
Larry looked confused.
"What are you talking about?"
Bethany pointed at the phone.
"Your photos, old messages, emails, saved passwords, banking apps... everything is still there! If you hand it over without wiping it, anyone could access your private information."
Larry's face suddenly changed.
"I completely forgot about that."
At that moment, Sharra arrived at the house.
"Hi! Larry, are you ready?" she asked with a smile.
Larry held up the phone.
"I was about to give this to you."
Sharra happily reached for it.
"Really? Thank you!"
But before she could take it, Bethany gently stopped her.
"Give Larry a few minutes first."
Sharra looked confused.
"Why?"
Bethany explained everything about the personal data stored on the device.
Sharra immediately nodded.
"Oh... I didn't even think about that."
Larry sat down and unlocked the phone.
Together, they backed up important photos, signed out of every account, removed passwords, deleted personal files, and performed a complete factory reset.
After several minutes, Larry handed the phone to Sharra again.
"Now it's truly yours."
Sharra smiled.
"Thank you—and thanks, Bethany. You probably saved Larry from a huge mistake."
Larry laughed.
"I guess I almost gave away my entire digital life instead of just an old phone."
Everyone laughed, realizing how close Larry had come to making a costly mistake.
From that day on, Larry promised that before giving away or selling any device, he would always erase his personal information first.
The End.

Comments
Post a Comment