AZ... BREAKING Larry Hands Bethany Divorce Papers And Demands Her Sign The Reason Is Shocking You Won’t Believe Next Full Skit In First Comment
BREAKING Larry Hands Bethany Divorce Papers And Demands Her Sign The Reason Is Shocking You Won’t Believe Next Full Skit In First Comment
For months, the tension between Larry and Bethany had been growing. Every conversation turned into an argument, every misunderstanding became another reason to blame each other, and the love they once shared seemed buried beneath endless pain.
One quiet afternoon, Bethany heard a knock at the front door.
When she opened it, Larry was standing there in a dark suit, holding a large brown envelope. His face was cold, and his eyes showed no emotion.
"I need you to sign these," he said quietly.
Bethany looked at the envelope, confused.
"What is it?"
Larry took a deep breath.
"Divorce papers."
The words echoed in her mind.
"What...?" she whispered, barely able to breathe.
Larry pulled the documents from the envelope and placed them in her trembling hands.
"Our marriage is over, Bethany. I want you to sign them today."
Bethany stared at the papers, unable to believe what she was seeing. Tears filled her eyes as her hands began to shake.
"So after everything we've been through... this is how it ends?"
Larry remained silent.
Just then, Brooke walked into the living room and froze when she saw the papers.
"Dad... what are you doing?"
Larry looked away.
"This is between me and your mother."
Brooke couldn't hold back her tears.
"No, it's about this family!"
The room fell silent.
Bethany looked at Larry one last time.
"Tell me the truth. Why are you really doing this?"
Larry hesitated for a long moment before finally speaking.
"I found out something that changed everything."
Bethany's heart sank.
"What are you talking about?"
Larry slowly reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a folder.
"I hired someone to investigate."
Bethany's eyes widened.
"Investigate... me?"
Larry nodded.
"I thought you were hiding something."
He opened the folder and laid several photos on the table.
Bethany looked down in shock.
The pictures showed her meeting with another man several times over the past few weeks.
Brooke gasped.
"Mom..."
Bethany quickly picked up the photos.
"No! This isn't what it looks like!"
Larry shook his head.
"I watched you lie to me over and over."
Bethany looked directly into his eyes.
"I never cheated on you."
Larry crossed his arms.
"Then explain the pictures."
Bethany took a deep breath.
"The man in those photos is a lawyer."
Larry frowned.
"A lawyer?"
"Yes."
"I've been meeting him because I was trying to protect this family."
Larry looked confused.
Bethany reached into her purse and pulled out another folder.
Inside were documents showing that someone had been attempting to file fake financial claims using Larry's name.
"I found out someone was trying to scam you and take everything you've worked for."
"I didn't tell you because I wanted proof before worrying you."
Larry slowly flipped through the documents.
His expression changed completely.
Every receipt...
Every report...
Every meeting...
It all matched Bethany's story.
Brooke looked at her father.
"Dad... Mom was trying to protect you."
Larry felt his knees grow weak.
He realized he had jumped to the worst possible conclusion.
"I... I thought..."
Bethany interrupted softly.
"You thought the worst of me."
Tears rolled down Larry's face.
"I'm so sorry."
Bethany looked at the divorce papers still lying on the table.
"You didn't even ask me for the truth."
Larry lowered his head.
"I let fear destroy my trust."
He slowly picked up the divorce papers.
Without saying a word, he tore them into tiny pieces.
"I'm not asking for your signature anymore."
"I'm asking for one more chance."
Bethany remained silent.
Trust wasn't something that could be rebuilt in a single afternoon.
It would take honesty, patience, and time.
She looked at Larry and quietly said,
"If this family has any hope left... you'll have to earn it."
Larry nodded through his tears.
"I will."
As the shredded divorce papers fell onto the floor, everyone in the room realized that while the marriage had nearly ended, the hardest journey was only just beginning.

Comments
Post a Comment